Monday, January 9, 2012

Our New House

So far, we are loving San Antonio! I love our house and the area of town that it's in. It's located close to restaurants, shops, the zoo, and other attractions. The kids really like their new school. We're close enough that they can easily walk there. I've been letting them walk home some in the afternoons (with me following close behind them in the van!)

Almost everything is unpacked. I only have 2 boxes left and they are things that stay in the garage which for the moment is the home to the 500 empty boxes that I've already unpacked. However, we have  yet to find our silverware.  I guess it's a good thing that my aunt gave me a new set for Christmas.  I have most of the curtains up and some pictures and artwork are in progress. We had a lot of help right after we got here. Both my parents and Micah's parents helped us unpack. I really appreciate everyone's help!!!

We are still looking for a new church home. We've visited two so far and have liked both of them. We're hoping to go to a few more before placing membership.

That's about it for now. Thank you to everyone who has checked in on us! Hope you enjoy the pictures of our new house:




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow made with Smilebox

1 comment:

  1. Love the house pics. Glad you are enjoying your new home.

    ReplyDelete